≡ Menu

Cambridge Office: 01954 23365001954 233650

Bury St Edmunds Office: 01284 72260001284 722600

Chelmsford Office: 01245 29070201245 290702

Student Travel

English UK Corporate MembersStudent’s travelling abroad to study should always have appropriate travel insurance.  Whether you are a Language School , course provider  agent or a student Gibbs Denley have a range of Student Travel Insurance solutions, one of which will be right for you. Gibbs Denley have over 25 years experience in providing insurance for students travelling to study abroad , so you can be assured that our policies have been developed with you in mind. Student’s resident in the European Economic Area can arrange insurance directly using our website www.course-u-can.com. Just call our experienced team today and find out how we can help you.

Please ensure that you do not divulge any sensitive data as this webpage is not secure.
* indicates required field

Contact our Cambridge or Bury St Edmunds office to take the next steps

Please contact us using the details below or, if you would like Gibbs Denley to call you back at a time that is convenient for you, please fill in the form below.

Contact Us