How you take your retirement benefits depends on a wide range of factors, including the size of your pension, what monthly income you are aiming for, what you want to do during your retirement, and your health. Read our Your Retirement Options Explained guide for more information.
Our Independent status allows us to review the whole marketplace to ensure that you obtain the optimum value from your hard earned pension savings. Our services in this area include:
- Providing estimates of current and future benefits
- Explaining the various methods by which benefits can be taken, including Annuities, Pension Fund Withdrawal, Phased Retirement and Pension Lump Sums
- Assessing and recommending the right option for you
- Analysing the rates offered by pension providers and comparing them with the best available
- Investment services that allow you to take income and pension benefits while remaining invested
- Dealing with all the paperwork issued by pension providers and completing the necessary forms
- Investigating whether your pension can be enhanced due to your medical history or lifestyle
Contact our financial advisers in Cambridge, Bury St Edmunds or Chelmsford today to arrange your free initial meeting.
Returns from investments are not guaranteed, as capital may fall as well as rise. You may get back less than the amount originally invested.