Click here to read our summary of Chancellor Philip Hammond’s Autumn statement.
The key areas, at a glance, are:
- Reduction in corporation tax rate confirmed
- New £23bn National Productivity Investment Fund
- Personal allowance to increase as planned
- National Living Wage and National Minimum Wage to rise
- Increase in insurance premium tax
- Fuel duty frozen again
- Autumn Statement to be abolished and Budget moved from Spring to Autumn
Please don’t hesitate to contact your financial adviser if you have any questions about how this affects your financial planning.