If your business is office-based then Office Insurance arranged by Gibbs Denley will provide all the essential cover you need in one convenient package policy.
Cover can be provided for Buildings (if owned by you), together with Contents and Business Equipment. Cover is also available for business equipment taken outside of the office ranging from mobile phones and laptop computers to technical equipment, this can include while being used anywhere in the world.
An Office Insurance can include the following:
- Loss of Revenue– compensates you for the loss of income following loss or damage at the premises to buildings, contents and equipment
- Employers Liability– protection against claims made against you by employees injured at work
- Public Liability– insurance protection against claims made against you by third parties arising out of injury or damage to property
- Money– protection against loss of business money
- Computer Insuranceand Cyber Liability Insurance – additional specific cover providing for increased costs as a result of computer breakdown and cost of reinstating data
- Legal Expenses– legal costs to pursue or defend various actions, including defence in employment disputes
- Professional Indemnity– optional additional cover providing insurance protection against claims made against you arising out of negligent error or omission in the performance of your professional duty
Wherever you are based, arranging Office Insurance through Gibbs Denley will free your time for the more important matter of getting on with your business.