If you own a property to generate rental income, Property Owners Insurance is an essential part of your cover.
Gibbs Denley can advise you on the right level of cover for the age, construction, and nature of occupation of your building to make sure you are fully covered. We can also advise you regarding the content of leases and other agreements, allowing you to make sure there are no potentially costly gaps in cover.
Cover can include:
- Buildings insurance– protection against damage to the property by fire, malicious damage, flooding, or other unforeseen circumstances.
- Contents cover– protects your contents of buildings including common parts.
- Loss of Rent cover– reimburses any lost rent as a result of property damage.
- Property Owners’ liability– provides protection against claims made against you for injury or damage to property arising out of your ownership of the buildings.
- Employers’ liability– protects your legal responsibility for the accidental death or bodily injury of your employees due to activities connected to your business.
Whatever your property, contact our team of business insurance experts in Cambridge or Bury St Edmunds today for your personalised quote.