Location, presentation and reputation are the secret to a successful restaurant business. Reputation built over time can be quickly lost if disaster strikes such as a fire in the kitchen or vermin infestation. You need to be sure that your income is protected while such problems are being resolved and that lost or damaged property can be repaired or replaced quickly.
Our business insurance team have years of experience and will provide a comprehensive Restaurant Insurance policy that meets your needs at a competitive price, leaving you free to run your business with confidence.
Buildings, Fixtures, Fittings and General Contents Insurance, Business Interruption Insurance and Public Liability and Employers’ Liability cover are key elements of cover but there are other vital areas of protection that you should consider:
- Product Liability– if someone who has eaten in your establishment is struck down with food poisoning, you could be faced with compensation costs.
- Loss of Money – protect any cash on the premises.
- Loss of Licence– if you lose your alcohol licence, you will no longer be able to serve drinks on the premises with a resulting reduction in value of the business.
- Employee Theft – if an employee steals stock, equipment or cash from the premises you may be able to claim for it.
- Legal Expenses – in particular, legal defence costs and compensation payable arising out of employment disputes.
To get a quote on your bespoke business insurance or restaurant insurance, contact us now.