Our clients receive professional financial advice from one of our highly qualified financial advisers, and all investment advice forms part of a wider financial planning strategy. Our Investment Model Portfolios are managed by our in-house Investment Management Team, and are available on an Advisory or Discretionary basis.
When discussing investment services, your adviser will:
- Carry out a free initial meeting to establish your investment goals and objectives
- Thoroughly evaluate your attitude to risk
- Recommend a portfolio of investments that match your needs
- Agree a level of service and fee structure
- Regularly review your investments and personal circumstances
For details of our service propositions please download Your Guide to our Financial and Investment Services. Your financial adviser will direct you to the most appropriate service for your needs.
Contact us now for more information or to arrange your free initial meeting.
You can view our FCA Pillar 3 Disclosure Statement here.