We are looking for an experienced Financial Planner to join our busy Cambridge office, on an employed basis. The ideal candidate will hold Chartered status, or be working towards gaining this status.
You will be well supported by our team of experienced paraplanners, many of whom are Chartered. They will take care of research and report writing, enabling you to focus on your clients.
We offer a Professional Development Programme where full training is provided throughout your career.
Gibbs Denley Financial Services are Chartered Financial Planners who have been providing an award-winning service in East Anglia for over 30 years.
- c. £70,000pa salary
- 4 x salary life cover
- PHI insurance
- 5% employer pension contribution
- 23 days holiday, increasing after 1 year
- Incentive awards in recognition of your commitment and dedication to study, including financial assistance for exams, and study days
- Provide financial planning to High Net Worth clients mostly based in Cambridge, Royston, and the surrounding areas
- Manage an existing client bank with significant AUM, fully supported by the team
- Well-defined investment and advice proposition, on an advisory and discretionary basis using in-house Investment Model Portfolios
- New business opportunities
- Ideally Chartered, or committed to gaining Chartered status
- Diploma in Financial Planning
- 5+ years’ of advisory experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Gibbs Denley Financial Services are Independent Financial Advisers dedicated to providing excellent standards of customer service, professional tailor-made advice and long-term client relationships.
We have been voted one of New Model Adviser’s ‘Top 100’ financial planning firms for the fifth year running. In January 2021, we have been shortlisted for both the New Model Adviser regional award for East of England and the Professional Adviser regional Adviser Firm of the Year award for Midlands & East Anglia.
With offices in Cambridge, Bury St Edmunds and Chelmsford, we are always interested in talented people. Even if we don’t have a suitable vacancy for you at present, please send your CV to Jackie.firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will hold it for the future. We always respond to applications.
Please note that we cannot accept responsibility for the security of any email sent to us by standard email.
Graduate Development Programme
At Gibbs Denley Financial Services we are always looking for dedicated and forward-thinking individuals who are interested in building a career that they can be proud of.
Our Graduate Development Programme for Financial Advisers and Paraplanners is aimed at those leaving university with a degree, who are looking to develop a career in the financial services industry. Please download the guide to our Graduate Development Programme for more information on what this involves.
If you are interested in applying to our Graduate Development Programme, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will NOT be accepted.